Upcoming Posts

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Skin Food Mushroom Multi BB Cream





Check back soon!










lotto sole winner from las pinas michael jackson susan boyle lady gaga american idol storm genderless






Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sophie Magic Pink Cream Review

I've been excited to try this cheek tint from Sophie Martin. They say that it's a nice dupe to Smashbox O-Glow, which made me want to try it.

What I like about cheek tints is that they are easy to apply without using a brush. You can just dab some onto your finger and apply to your cheeks directly. I like using cheek tints during summer, when i don't feel like putting anything on my face except sunblock and cheek color.





Swatches:I can't tell if it's exactly a dupe for Smashbox O-Glow because i don't own one. But it's a nice product to try without hurting your pocket. ;)


What I Like:
  • it gives a natural flush of pink on my cheeks
  • it lasts long
  • inexpensive

What I Don't Like:
  • hard-to-find, it took me a while to look for an outlet near my place
  • it leaves stain on my fingers (like most cheek tints do)

Price: PhP70 (about US$1.60)
Where to Buy: Sophie Martin outlets/ dealers





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi is this available in the phils?

btw, ill add you to my blogroll ha :)

kendz (kikaykit in GT)
http://kikaykendz.wordpress.com

Czel said...

yes sis, available sa pinas.
syempre, i'll add you na rin sa blogroll ko. ;)

Pink MagaLine said...

Hey, there is a Sophie Martin store here near in EDSA Central. I think, that's the only Sophie Martin outlet that I know tho. Hihi.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I've just bought this and I haven't written a review yet. :D Ang ganda nga kasi talagang parang natural lang, though my friends still point out that I'm wearing makeup. Kinda frustrating. Maybe if it was a peachy pink color, it would be less obvious? :D

Following your blog from now on. :D


http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

jbedis21 said...

hi!just dropping by...meron nga sophie business cemter sa bandang edsa central..and let e tell you as well,di lang xa pwedeng magamit sa cheeks...pwede rin xa magamit sa lips...

Anonymous said...

I so love this prod too!! Check out my review with this prod. Thanks sis for sharing!
sophie magic pink

Anonymous said...

hi im from USA and i really want this product ive been using this when i was still in Pinas, just wanna know if i can buy it online and be delivered here?

Anonymous said...

San po pwedeng bumili? taga Makati