As mentioned on my previous post, i purchased a few NYX items from eBay and promised that i'll share my thoughts about those products. And it's the NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Orange for today's post. :)
So this is just another post about my recent shade addiction: Orange!
Here's the orange cream blush on my cheeks and lips. Yes, you can actually use it as a a lip color!
It looks very bright in the pot but when put on my skin and blended, it is more a muted orange. Best applied with a stippling brush.
As written on the back packaging, their cream blushes are manufactured in Taiwan. I think their other products are made in China.
What I Like:
- it's ORANGE. :P
- some say that it's a dupe for Nars Blush in Exhibit A
- very pigmented so you have to use a light hand with this blush
- more long-wearing than regular powder blushes
- same packaging as MAC for the fraction of the price
- it gives a gorgeous orange glow or hue to the cheeks
- it doesn't make my skin break out
- a small amount will go a long way
What I Don't Like:
- have to buy online + shipping fee