I know it sounds kinda funny that I could possibly think a mascara looks or sounds sexy, but this product does to me!
What is Special with This Mascara?
- The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle
- Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length
- Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine
- Contact lens safe and Ophthalmologist tested
Available in three shades: Very Black, Soft Black and Brownish Black
Recommended Use (as per packaging):
- Sweep Grip and Extend Brush upwards from root to tip to grasp each lash and coat from every angle to achieve extreme length and shine
- Continue building lashes until you reach your desired look
- Do not let dry between coats
- Repeat for lower lash line
- Removes easily with soap and water
- For a truly dramatic, wide-eyed look, curl your lashes with eyelash curler before applying mascara
Recently I had the opportunity to try Lash Stiletto in Very Black and I love it. After a few days of wearing this mascara, here is my review.
The packaging is fabulous; so classy and it is actually shaped like a stiletto (the heels)! The wand is defined enough to get EVERY lash and it is small enough to give a good control. I can finally go after the lashes closest to the inner corners of my eyes without poking them and causing teary eyes!
The mascara really does a nice job of lengthening lashes and adding volume. My lashes were thicker, but not clumpy. It is good in giving a natural curl and keeping my lashes separate. I didn't experience flaking or smudging with Lash Stiletto. Best of all, it doesn’t cause my eyes to become itchy. I am highly impressed with this mascara.