Upcoming Posts

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Skin Food Mushroom Multi BB Cream





Check back soon!










lotto sole winner from las pinas michael jackson susan boyle lady gaga american idol storm genderless






Saturday, February 28, 2009

Vday Surprises (Late Post)

Why my V Day was special and loaded with surprises?
I'll tell you why.....



I received a "present" from Smart Communications, they sent me four SIM packs of Red Mobile for free!

Red Mobile is the newest prepaid network powered by a countrywide 3G network of Smart. It offers P0.50 per minute and is one of the cheapest rates and is obviously aimed at Sun Cellular.


My online sis-- Sep sent me these "eye candies"--

E.L.F. professional bronzing brush, tweezers (this is nice for grooming eye brows), glow enhancing bronzer and mineral make-up blusher samples.

Thank you Sep!


and to my friend Jhet, for the sexy surprise!

bag holders and a microfiber undergarment


But these came the sweetest (ofcourse):

vintage coin bracelet in sterling silver and chocolates
(Meiji is my favorite Japanese brand)


and here was his biggest surprise..........


a train case!!!

when opened:
so lovely....


I have been lemming to have a train case like this for a long time and this was just a perfect gift. Now i have a bigger space for my make-up and tools, and it makes me feel like i am a professional make-up artist. =) So now i have to cross-out entry #1 on my wish list. Thanks hun...

Black Forest Cake
Valentine's day is simply so sweet...


But it's not the gifts and surprises that makes Valentine's Day special, what is important is to spend it with the people you love and value the most... and i'm glad i did!



4 comments:

Ron Centeno said...

I love that black forest cake! Pahingi!

Czel said...

naubos agad masarap kasi eh! i'll reserve a slice for you ron, next time. =)

Ron Centeno said...

Hi Czel,

Kumusta si Goddy? Haven't seen him around. Tell him I said hi if you bump into him.

PS
I accidentally deleted my latest blog! My gosh! Nagumpisa ako ulit.
Need to be careful next time. Hehehehe!

Crystal said...

congrats on your loot esp your traincase!