Upcoming Posts

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Skin Food Mushroom Multi BB Cream





Check back soon!










lotto sole winner from las pinas michael jackson susan boyle lady gaga american idol storm genderless






Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Soap & Glory: The Daily Smooth Body Butter (Review)

I've been hit by the Soap and Glory bug, so i bought one of their delectable offerings...


The Daily Smooth Body Butter!
It's been a long wait 'coz it took almost 3 weeks via Royal Mail to reach me. Well, good enough, because the eBay seller is from the UK anyway.



Now i understand why a lot of people are raving about Soap & Glory's packaging style, it's really cute and creative!



According to their website, The Daily Smooth Body Butter is an amazingly-effective dry skin formula body butter with rosehip seed oil and cocoa butter scented with Mist You Madly's™ beautiful notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.



I love their witty way of wordings:


"Dew It Every Day!"

"Do or Dry." lol


Detailed product information (from soapandglory.com):

Divide a small plum-sized splodge of The Daily Smooth™ between your shins, knees, thighs, elbows, tops of toes and then everywhere else. Massage around until it all starts to sink. (Love the fragrance? Double up with Mist You Madly™ body Spray on top.)


Now here's the actual product on my super dry hands (too much swimming during summer :P)


The consistency is thicker than toothpaste but nice and creamy. It sinks into the skin pretty fast and i don't end up feeling all greasy. However, i'm a bit disappointed with the scent, well i think that's more of a personal issue. I haven't read any review disliking the smell of this product yet. It seems that it is just me who doesn't find the scent lovely.


Overall, this body butter does an awesome job. I particularly use this on my hands, and it really moisturizes throughout the day. I like that this body butter comes in a squeezy tube rather than a tub like any other body butters I have. But I find it more hygienic and easier to use. I keep this at my office table because the tube packaging makes it easier for me to reach for it anytime of the day.


Ingredients:


It's my first Soap & Glory product and I’m still wishing to try other Soap & Glory Products such as Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss, Glad Hair Day Conditioner, Clear Here Moisturizer, Wish Upon a Jar Cream, Scrub ‘em & Leave ‘em Body Buffer and the Night in Shining Armour Night Cream.


How about you, what Soap & Glory products would you recommend?







2 comments:

twinkoolet said...

Visiting from GT! the packaging is so cute!
sa youtube naman ung hand food ang fav nila. :)

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like
what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can't wait
to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful website.
Here is my web-site :: buy instagram followers ebay