Upcoming Posts

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Skin Food Mushroom Multi BB Cream





Check back soon!










lotto sole winner from las pinas michael jackson susan boyle lady gaga american idol storm genderless






Monday, May 30, 2011

Bath and Body Works PocketBacs and Holders Haul

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?


Mine was great, i finally had the time to take photos of the things i purchased recently so i could post and share them here. I wish that i'll also be able to do some product reviews for them in the coming days.

For the meantime, i want to share with you my Bath & Body Works haul. When i learned of an online pre-order, i didn't miss the chance to order and try these pocketbacs and holders they were raving about.

Find a scent you love, and choose a holder to match.
By the way, the glow-in-the-dark holder in hot pink is my favorite.


Hand antiseptic/ sanitizers are marketed to the public as an effective way to "wash one's hands" when traditional soap and water are not available. No matter what the brand, I always bring hand sanitizers or isopropyl alcohol with me wherever i go. I find them indispensable especially when i'm outdoors. I also made it a habit to sanitize my hands first before i put on makeup.

With their handy Pocketbac holder key-chain, you can attach a pocket hand sanitizer to your bag. Making it more convenient to use within easy reach, so I don’t need to dig inside my bag to get it.

This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers to get clean hands wherever you go. Each bottle is 1 fl. oz/ 29 ml.


Midnight Pomegranate


Sweet Pea


Japanese Cherry Blossoms


I Love Shoes


Citrus Crush

I'm now listing down the other scents that i would want to order next time from Bath & Body Works, including the Horoscope Collection line.


"Spread love, not germs." ;)



1 comments:

Presh said...

Where did you buy the pocketbacs? :)