L'Oreal Paris introduces Telescopic Explosion Mascara, the first mascara at mass with a spherical brush and smooth formula to lengthen and separate every little lash. Already a success in Europe, this breakthrough mascara revolutionizes the mascara application process, making it possible to apply from every angle to reach every last lash for a completely fanned-out explosive effect.What I don't like:
- it takes me a bit longer to apply than the traditional wand mascara
- you need to get used to the spherical brush - to avoid messy application
- it clumps on the second coat
- the ball brush doesn't curl up lashes- so it's still a must to use an eyelash curler before and after application.
What I like about this product:
- formula is made of a soft-wax system of paraffin, jojoba oil and palm oil for soft texture and Pro-Vitamin B5 for lash conditioning
- the round brush makes applying mascara fun!
- the spherical multi-angle brush reaches lashes at the roots
- small, it reaches even tiny corner and lower lashes
- lengthens, thickens and separates every little lash
- at the end of the day, the mascara stays on well and doesn't smudge
- Ophthalmologist and allergy tested
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara will be available by November 2009 in two shades: black and blackest black for a suggested retail price of $9.49. It's definitely a mascara to look out for. ;)