Upcoming Posts

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Skin Food Mushroom Multi BB Cream





Check back soon!










lotto sole winner from las pinas michael jackson susan boyle lady gaga american idol storm genderless






Friday, July 10, 2009

Ecotools Fever

Just like some of you, I got caught up with the recent hype about Ecotools brushes. And I am happy to say that I am inlove with these brushes!

I got them from Makeup Masala's Mixshop along with other items that are not yet available here in the Philippines, come take a peek at my loot ;)


Finally i was able to put on cart a tube of Avon's Magix Face Perfector-- it's also a hot item from the Mixshop.

My order amounted more than $50, so I got a free set of Shisem false lashes; Toma also sent me a $5 gift card that i can use on my next purchase. Also included is a sample sachet of Remit Pore Clean Effect Serum. I'm touched!


Ecotools 5-piece brush set
(3 sets)

This earth-friendly set shows respect for the planet
  • Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth's resources as it is from a highly sustainable plant.
  • Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free
  • Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum
  • Cosmetic bag is made from natural cotton and hemp
  • Reusable storage pouch


Mineral Powder Brush

Concealer Brush

Eye Shading Brush

Baby Kabuki

and this one's my new favorite brush:

Ecotools Retractable Kabuki
so soft just like EDM's... and so portable and neat, especially for travel.
(The case is made of recycled aluminum material)

How about you? Have you tried any Ecotools brush yet? What's your favorite?



Trivia:
Do you know why bamboo is so earth-friendly?

Because it has a low impact on the earth's natural resources as it able to grow
up to 4 feet a day!




9 comments:

Jem said...

i have the 6pc set & i like t better than the 5pc set...so i just sold the 5pc set..

what i don't like about the 5pc set is that the blush brush doesn't fit inside the bag..you have to store it sideways kasi e..
:(

though i haven't tried the retractable but i know that its a good brush!
^_^

Jéssy said...

The brushes of Ecotools seem to be soft!
I would try it

Good Haul =)

noone said...

wow I love the package, and earth friendly? Hmmm I want to get me some :D Thanks for sharing!

Crystal said...

3 sets? adik ka talaga! miss u!

Vanity's Child said...

hey girls, thanks for dropping by. you made my day!

thiamere: that's what i don't like too-- the brushes does't fit well in the case. btw, i'm thinking of ordering the 6-pc set next time (pag may budget na uli). ;)

Jessy: what's up girl? you better try these brushes. they're worth the price, imo.

Pop Champagne: yes one good thing about it is it's earth friendly. =)

Crystal: mis u too!! girl, ikaw nga ang nag B.I sa kin with the retrac brush eh. remember? lol

Janelle said...

i have all the brushes ecotools has come out with :) and i really like them!

Catmare said...

I just got my 6 piece brush set from Ecotools and their retractable kabuki.. And I am in love with them. Super soft =)

Czel said...

Hello to you Janelle & Catmare! ganda ng retrac brush noh?

lordknight_aiz said...

i would love to have the 5 pc ecotools brush set but the resellers sell it twice its orginal price.. huhu..